- Is there any advantage to donating online?
When you donate online, you help us twice over, as it is the most cost-efficient channel of collecting funds for DishaGraminVikasManch.
- Is it very complicated to donate online?
Not at all. It’s simple and safe method. Here’s what you have to do to make a donation online (Netbanking).
- 1 Decide the amount that you wish to donate towards any one of the causes or towards Disha’s work in general.
- 2 Confirm the amount and whether you would like to donate once to start with or make it a recurring donation.
- Which methods can I use to donate online?
You can contribute by using your net banking online. In the Donation Page you can find the bank details of Disha.
- What if my address or phone number changes?
You have complete control over your personal information on the Disha site. You can change all your personal data – name, address, phone numbers, email id by simply calling or writing to us
- Can I donate in sterling pound or any other currency?
We accept donations only in Indian Rupees. However, you can send us Cheques/ Demand Drafts in any currency.
Donors residing in countries other than India, US and UK, can also donate via bank transfers. Please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org details on this.
Please note that Disha does not accept donations in cash.
- Are there any tax benefits for donating to CRY?
All donations to Disha are 50% exempt from tax under section 80G.
- Will you send me tax exemption certificate?
While specifying the details of your donation, just mention that you wish to claim tax benefits. The tax exemption certificate will reach you within 45 working days.
- How do I contact you regarding my donation?
For more assistance or information on donating to Disha, please do write to us at email@example.com
- I’d like to make a gift to CRY in my will. What information do I need to include?
The main thing is to include our full name, registered address and charity registration number as below:
Pin Code: 812005